Industrial sectional doors are ideal solutions for closing industrial areas in specific construction situations.Custom sizing and use of special components allow various technical applications under load.
Sectional doors practically have no box, i.e. they are installed on the inner side of the opening and slide through the ceiling or vertically upwards without getting rolled up. On one hand this allows the whole opening to be functionally used and on the other – to be built aesthetically.
Comfort, safety and security
- Electric drive from a distance through a remote whose code can not be cloned
- Spring break safety system
- Safety system against trapping fingers between the panels
- Security system against attempted break-ins
- Safety system of “safety edge”
- Photoelectric cells safety system
- Possibility of opening an emergency in case of power failure
- Guarantee operation to 15 000 / 25 000 cycles
With their fine lines sectional doors can often serve as an elegant addition to the exterior design. The sectional doors of SBI Group are high quality with easy to clean surface.
Optimum thermal insulation achieved by:
- sandwich panels with a thickness of 40 mm
- side seals
- double seal at the bottom of the door
Sectional doors are made of high quality materials guaranteeing comfort and ease of use. Our Sectional Door mechanism is safe and ensures their smooth and silent operation.Their vertical opening is the perfect space saving solution – extremely suitable for installation near sidewalks, streets or large halls. We offer a perfect combination of quality, design and price.
Standard sliding system
HL Sliding System
LHF sliding system
HL + FTR Sliding System
LHR sliding system
FVL Sliding System
FTR sliding system
Modern manufacturing technology for seamless integration of the door in the building
- Standard sliding systems
- LHF sliding systems (Low Headroom Front) Torsion springs installed on the beam
- LHR sliding systems (Low Headroom Rear) for installing springs behind tracks
- FTR sliding systems (Follow The Roof) where it wants the sliding track to follow the roof
- HL Sliding systems (High Lift) where the sliding track wants to be lifted from the door gap.
- HL-FTR sliding systems (High Lift and Follow The Roof) where you want slide track to go vertical , then be tilted by the roof form.
- FVL sliding systems (Full Vertical) track rises vertically, tangentially to the wall
Diversity colours and accessory
- There are over 40 types of panels with different colours and drawing standard
- The possibility of garage door glazing
- Possible integration of pass doors with thin threshold