Industrial sectional doors are ideal solutions for closing industrial areas in specific construction situations.Custom sizing and use of special components allow various technical applications under load.
The benefits of sectional doors is that they do not have a box and are installed on the inner side of the opening and slide through the ceiling or vertically upwards without the need to roll them up. This allows for the functionality of the entire opening and is also aesthetically appealing.
Comfort, safety and security
- Electrical drive accessible from a distance through the use of a remote that has codes that cannot be cloned
- Spring break safety system
- Safety system against trapping fingers between the panels
- Security system against attempted break-ins
- Safety system of “safety edge”
- Photoelectric cells safety system
- Possibility of opening an emergency in case of power failure
- Guarantee operation to 15 000 / 25 000 cycles
SBI Group offers high quality and easy to clean section doors. With their fine lines, sectional doors can serve as an added curb appeal to the exterior of a building.
Optimum thermal insulation achieved by:
- sandwich panels with a thickness of 40 mm
- side seals
- double seal at the bottom of the door
Sectional doors are manufactured with the highest quality material that guarantee comfort and convenience. The mechanism behind sectional doors ensures safety and silent operation. Efficiency is achieved with these types of doors through the vertical opening, which is space saving solution. Vertical opening doors are suitable for installation near sidewalks, streets, or larger halls. SBI Group offers high quality, elegant design and affordable prices.
Standard sliding system
HL Sliding System
LHF sliding system
HL + FTR Sliding System
LHR sliding system
FVL Sliding System
FTR sliding system
Modern manufacturing technology for seamless integration of the door in the building
- Standard sliding systems
- LHF sliding systems (Low Headroom Front) Torsion springs installed on the beam
- LHR sliding systems (Low Headroom Rear) for installing springs behind tracks
- FTR sliding systems (Follow The Roof) where it wants the sliding track to follow the roof
- HL Sliding systems (High Lift) where the sliding track wants to be lifted from the door gap.
- HL-FTR sliding systems (High Lift and Follow The Roof) where you want slide track to go vertical , then be tilted by the roof form.
- FVL sliding systems (Full Vertical) track rises vertically, tangentially to the wall
Diversity colours and accessory
Various colour options and additional accessories available
- Over 40 types of panels with multiple colour options and drawing standards available
- Option to have glazing of garage door
- Option to incorporate pass doors with thin threshold